The health of individuals can heavily influence their ability to learn and retain new knowledge, hold a job, have meaningful relationships with their family and community, and maintain independence.
Centro Tyrone Guzman embraces an intergenerational, holistic approach to health and wellness, providing information, resources, guidance and health support to Latin@s of all ages. Our services include:
- Early childhood and family nutrition programming
- Mental health prevention and intervention, including couples’ counseling and therapy for depression, anxiety and more
- Maternal and family health workshops
- Socially and physically stimulating senior activities
- Support for elders with Alzheimer’s and their families
Centro Tyrone Guzman’s array of services and programs are designed to be culturally responsive and are delivered by caring staff and volunteers who build the trust needed to support long-term change.