Siembra Montessori is a licensed and nationally accredited dual language learning center for children ages 33 months through 6 years.
Siembra Montessori supports children as they explore the world, grow and learn in both English and Spanish. Children learn year-round in a culturally responsive Montessori environment that encourages them to become independent, engaged learners.
Scientific research from the National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector confirms that Montessori children have an advantage in academic, social, and emotional development. The children’s inherent love of learning is encouraged by giving them opportunities to engage in spontaneous, meaningful activities under the guidance of a trained adult. Elements of a Montessori education include:
- Child-centered orientation that follows each child’s individual learning trajectory
- Highly structured curriculum with each lesson building on the previous
- Mixed-age groupings of three years, which encourage students to progress naturally through watching (year one), doing (year two), and teaching (year three)
- Prepared environment that encourages children to respond to their natural drive to work and learn with all five senses
- Ongoing and intentional family engagement
Siembra Montessori is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and by Association Montessori Internationale (AMI).